No products in the cart.
Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat 12V With NTC Temperature Sensor -50~110 Celsius Relay Output
1. the chip technology for higher performance, lower power consumption!
2. the positive and negative elements are designed for embedded panel installation
3. high-speed flash RAM chip
4. setting off automatic memory
5. the control accuracy of 0.1 degrees Celsius
6. the key buzzer (can be closed)
7. high-temperature alarm buzzer (0-110 degrees of freedom set)
8. the hysteresis set from 0.5, decimal can be controlled(0.5 to 15.0)
The technical parameters
Temperature control range: -50 ~ 110 °
Resolution: 0.1 °(-9.9 to 99.9) other temperature ranges 1 °
Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.1 °
Control accuracy: 0.1 °
Backlash accuracy: 0.1 °
Refresh rate: 0.5 S
Input Power: DC / AC 12V
Measuring input: NTC (10K 0.5%) Waterproof sensor
Output: 1 relay output, capacity = 10A
Environmental requirements: -10 ~ 60 ° Humidity 20% -85%
Size: 78 * 51mm (M3 mounting holes diagonal 75mm.)
Power consumption: Quiescent Current: ≤35MA pull current: ≤65MA
Connect the power supply and equipment, power to the controller. It displayed as a measured temperature. Press the SET button, the screen temperature are flashes,
Press the “+ / -” to set the desired temperature (hold down the “+ / -” quick up and down) After setting finished, press SET to confirm the return, then the controller automatically setting off!
The thermostat output for a relay 20, meet all kinds of high power load, good connection control circuit, can supply power to the thermostat this time display shows as the ambient temperature.
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!