No products in the cart.
Fluke 115 Digital Multimeter
For general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements, the Fluke 115 true-rms digital multimeter provides the perfect answer. Its simple operation, compact design and ease of use makes it perfect for quick verifications and field service use.
The Fluke 115 displays true-rms voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, tests diodes, frequency, continuity and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings to record signal fluctuations. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes a snap.
Fluke 115 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Accuracy is specified for 1 year after calibration, at operating temperatures of 18 °C to 28 °C, with relative humidity at 0 % to 90 %. The accuracy specifications take the form of: ± ( [ % of reading ] + [ counts ] )
- Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground: 600 V
- Surge protection: 6 kV peak per IEC 61010-1 600 V CAT III, Pollution Degree 2
- Fuse for A input: 11 A, 1000 V FAST Fuse (Fluke PN 803293)
- Display Digital: 6,000 counts, updates 4/sec
- Bar graph: 33 segments, updates 32/sec
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to + 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to + 60 °C
- Battery: 9 volt Alkaline, NEDA 1604A/IEC 6LR61
- Battery life: 400 hours typical, without backlight
- TL75 Test Leads
- User’s Manual
- 9 V battery (installed)